+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Craig Bellamy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Craig Bellamy

I’m answer to the OP I fully agree with getting Camarasa central and building team around him but we don’t have the quality on the back to play it out.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’m answer to the OP I fully agree with getting Camarasa central and building team around him but we don’t have the quality on the back to play it out.
    He also addressed the problems with the defence.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We've got to try and get Camarasa on the ball as much as possible. He's our best player by a street in most games. Our defensive frailties are becoming extremely alarming. I don't know what's going on but their two goals were awful from pretty much all of the back 4 and keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Our defensive frailties are becoming extremely alarming. I don't know what's going on but their two goals were awful from pretty much all of the back 4 and keeper.
    Too many championship standard players who lack the experience I’d imagine . Both goals were piss easy for Burnley. I thought Etheridge looked amateurish for the first goal. Flappy.....covering the post is basic stuff.

That said, we looked comfortable in general terms. Burnley looked totally beatable if we were a bit more switched on at the back and had a decent striker. I don’t think we are a million miles off.....which makes it all the more frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Too many championship standard players who lack the experience I’d imagine . Both goals were piss easy for Burnley. I thought Etheridge looked amateurish for the first goal. Flappy.....covering the post is basic stuff.

That said, we looked comfortable in general terms. Burnley looked totally beatable if we were a bit more switched on at the back and had a decent striker. I don’t think we are a million miles off.....which makes it all the more frustrating.
    I don't think experience comes into it, I'd be cheesed off if the side I play for conceded those goals. It wasn't great by Etheridge but I think others were more to blame. We're not a lost cause (yet) but we've really got to find a way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We've got to try and get Camarasa on the ball as much as possible. He's our best player by a street in most games. Our defensive frailties are becoming extremely alarming. I don't know what's going on but their two goals were awful from pretty much all of the back 4 and keeper.
    It's not like their goals were anything special either. I could see if we were undone by something world class by top quality players. Goal's like Burnley's today get scored at every level of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It's not like their goals were anything special either. I could see if we were undone by something world class by top quality players. Goal's like Burnley's today get scored at every level of the game.
    But they did finish 7th last year, so it means we are good and have nothing to worry about