+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

What are the hopes for tonight?

After that debacle on Sunday I have difficulty envisaging ever winning a game again. I was left with the feeling that Neil had "lost the dressing-room", no-one seemed to give a *uck! In recent seasons we have made up for lack of class and skill with a great deal of endeavour with players playing for each other, trying to make poor passes into good ones, I saw none of that on Sunday.

Desperately hope that I'm wrong and we show some of the form that was on show in the early games in the last season we were in the Championship. The first three home games (Villa, Sheff. Utd can't remember the other) we played like a side that wouldn't have been out of place in the Premier League. Alright we have lost some of the personnel from that team but even if we played half as well as that on a regular basis we should get into a promotion battle.

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    What are the hopes for tonight?

After that debacle on Sunday I have difficulty envisaging ever winning a game again. I was left with the feeling that Neil had "lost the dressing-room", no-one seemed to give a *uck! In recent seasons we have made up for lack of class and skill with a great deal of endeavour with players playing for each other, trying to make poor passes into good ones, I saw none of that on Sunday.

Desperately hope that I'm wrong and we show some of the form that was on show in the early games in the last season we were in the Championship. The first three home games (Villa, Sheff. Utd can't remember the other) we played like a side that wouldn't have been out of place in the Premier League. Alright we have lost some of the personnel from that team but even if we played half as well as that on a regular basis we should get into a promotion battle.
    Whatever happens tonight the first priority should be to galvanize the team and fans after that debacle on Sunday, if that means a change in formation 442 and having somebody actually supporting Glatzel so much the better

I would rather see either Bogle or Vassel with him and have two holding midfielders sat in front of the back four supported by Murphy and Whyte on the flanks.

Tomlin should be on the bench at least, my head says 0 0 and my heart hopes for a real response from the team and 3 0