+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

I've just mugged a 'Remain' supporter, I took £350 out of his wallet, but he didn't seem to mind. I felt a bit sorry for him, so I gave half of it back, but only on the condition that he spent it on things I say he can and that everything he buys should have a picture next to it of me saying I'd paid for it. He agreed. We are meeting again tomorrow to do the same thing. He said it was a fantastic idea and that he wouldn't be able to survive without me.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I've just mugged a 'Remain' supporter, I took £350 out of his wallet, but he didn't seem to mind. I felt a bit sorry for him, so I gave half of it back, but only on the condition that he spent it on things I say he can and that everything he buys should have a picture next to it of me saying I'd paid for it. He agreed. We are meeting again tomorrow to do the same thing. He said it was a fantastic idea and that he wouldn't be able to survive without me.
    If you'd have kept the lot and then mugged another 999,999 people for the same amount you could have donated the lot to the NHS thereby saving the Government one of it's weekly payments .

Mail Sun-reader brainwashing aimed at the terminally dumb. And the Welsh fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    Mail Sun-reader brainwashing aimed at the terminally dumb. And the Welsh fall for it.
    It was from The Viz.

It was from The Viz.
    plausable seeing some of the guff I read on here

May we get back to the theme of the thread, good people?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    May we get back to the theme of the thread, good people?
    Absolutely . But gettibg Wales Bales not to ‘Donald Trunp, pause, breath Donald Trump ....’ is a bit difficult it appears

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Absolutely . But gettibg Wales Bales not to ‘Donald Trunp, pause, breath Donald Trump ....’ is a bit difficult it appears
    You are obsessed The future of the world is currently revolving around one man who cannot be named, and when he finally leaves the scene it will be a much different world to the one we knew before, but let's not mention his name!