+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Jesus Christ. At least tell us that the barbers was closed and there aren't more idiots out there thinking haircuts are ok?
    Don't jump to conclusions like lots of others on here. My hair was cut in my bathroom by my wife. Do have have your approval for that!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions like lots of others on here. My hair was cut in my bathroom by my wife. Do have have your approval for that!
    Can I isolate in your bathroom with your wife for an hour or two. I’m currently resembling Cousin It!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Can I isolate in your bathroom with your wife for an hour or two. I’m currently resembling Cousin It!!!!!
    No need for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    No need for that.
    I’m desperate for a trim, on a similar note, the male hair dyeing brigade must be suffering as well as women having trouble with their roots. I wonder if there are any newish relationships that the couple are now isolating together and the woman is commenting how sharp he’s going grey?

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Trsut me if you did you'd come out looking like a billiard ball once se carats with the cliipers she is difficult to stop lol

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Trsut me if you did you'd come out looking like a billiard ball once se carats with the cliipers she is difficult to stop lol

Cancel my appointment immediately!!!!!!!!