+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Social Housing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Social Housing

Of course she has a point, you must be blind to not be able to see it

New build estate have to have a certain % of " affordable housing " these days anyway

I find it crazy though, i know people will disagree with me, but hey ho

I Clean the show homes on a new build estate, the site is just finishing this month, anyways, prices start at just over £400 K, which isnt loose change

so you pay just under £400,000 for your new home, you are well pleased, its a cracking house, then at the rear of you ( a shared rear fence, which i can imagine Tommy, Tyson and Danny will be booting a football against not stop soon enough ) , you have social housing moving in at the same time as you, who arrive, the old washing machine doesnt work as they plug it in, it gets left on the driveway for 3 months, it is only moved ( to the front lawn ) when the old banger car breaks down and gets left on the drive on blocks while bloke of the house finds a mate down the boozer to fix it ( it'll be good for Tommy, Tyson and Danny to watch the geezer from the boozer work on the car, it might inspire them to want to be a mechanic every situation has a plus eh )

who does that situation please ? ? ? the new 400 K home owners ? ? ? the affordable home family who dont really care about much ? ?? or anyone ? ? ?

and before anyone says " that situation of the washing machine and car would never happen ", i have worked on council / housing association homes for years, it does happen

Why does Donna think it matters to anyone if she decides to move out or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why does Donna think it matters to anyone if she decides to move out or not?
    Because Donna is entitled to an opinion and to express it. As you have just done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Because Donna is entitled to an opinion and to express it. As you have just done.
    touché

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Next time I move house I will ring up LBC to let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Next time I move house I will ring up LBC to let them know.
    Excellent. Carry on. You are just as entitled to do so as Donna was.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Of course she has a point, you must be blind to not be able to see it

New build estate have to have a certain % of " affordable housing " these days anyway

I find it crazy though, i know people will disagree with me, but hey ho

I Clean the show homes on a new build estate, the site is just finishing this month, anyways, prices start at just over £400 K, which isnt loose change

so you pay just under £400,000 for your new home, you are well pleased, its a cracking house, then at the rear of you ( a shared rear fence, which i can imagine Tommy, Tyson and Danny will be booting a football against not stop soon enough ) , you have social housing moving in at the same time as you, who arrive, the old washing machine doesnt work as they plug it in, it gets left on the driveway for 3 months, it is only moved ( to the front lawn ) when the old banger car breaks down and gets left on the drive on blocks while bloke of the house finds a mate down the boozer to fix it ( it'll be good for Tommy, Tyson and Danny to watch the geezer from the boozer work on the car, it might inspire them to want to be a mechanic every situation has a plus eh )

who does that situation please ? ? ? the new 400 K home owners ? ? ? the affordable home family who dont really care about much ? ?? or anyone ? ? ?

and before anyone says " that situation of the washing machine and car would never happen ", i have worked on council / housing association homes for years, it does happen
    I know what you mean mate, I once had a window cleaner move in next to me, and he totally lowered the tone of the neighbourhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I know what you mean mate, I once had a window cleaner move in next to me, and he totally lowered the tone of the neighbourhood!
    they can do that, especially if they have a white van, it seems people hate them white vans