+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What am I supposed to be denying? I don't mean from now but from the original post? What did I say as a fact that I have to deny? and please don't move the goalposts.
    This is the last time I'll respond as it has become a complete farce.

You said in a post further up that you never made any presumptions (not "assertions" - talk about moving goalposts, eh?) about the story and never mentioned who may have travelled alone etc.

As well as the post where you said that you have interpreted the article as the wife and child already being in Durham and Cummings driving up to meet them... In another post you responded by saying:

"When I read that he rushed home I assumed she meant Durham, the have a home there but i still cannot find a reference to London"

That's another assumption and a statement of fact to follow it. You literally said "I assumed" in the text.

Are you still going to deny that you made a lot of assumptions and stated some facts based on that article, even though it's there in black and white?

I assume that you will reply with another convoluted response, but have at it.

International

Re: Don't do as I do, do as I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This is the last time I'll respond as it has become a complete farce.

You said in a post further up that you never made any presumptions (not "assertions" - talk about moving goalposts, eh?) about the story and never mentioned who may have travelled alone etc.

As well as the post where you said that you have interpreted the article as the wife and child already being in Durham and Cummings driving up to meet them... In another post you responded by saying:

"When I read that he rushed home I assumed she meant Durham, the have a home there but i still cannot find a reference to London"

That's another assumption and a statement of fact to follow it. You literally said "I assumed" in the text.

Are you still going to deny that you made a lot of assumptions and stated some facts based on that article, even though it's there in black and white?

I assume that you will reply with another convoluted response, but have at it.
    No I don't deny I made assumptions but I want to know what all the posts were accusing me of. I never claimed to know everything i only said what the article made me think? So what exactly am I being accused of? What must I deny? I don't mean in my exchanges with you I mean when this baby shit storm started originally? Can you tell me?