+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    ... and what about Peter Ford's interview that I posted a video of in this very thread earlier today. I note you have nothing to say about that. Is it because he demolishes the warmongers' narrative and it intrudes on your cosy normalcy bias?
    I watched it and like someone said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you draw your conclusions from a few sources just because they run counter narrative doesn't make them any more conclusive without facts!

Peter Ford is director of the British Syrian Society which was set up by Assad's Father in law. I don't know whether that gives him disturbed abnormal bias or not but if you are looking for some balanced insight I guess there might be other reference points. His argument seems to be the first responders have previous and they have a record of making things up.

If you undermine or don't give credence to the international institutions set up to establish facts then it's a turkey shoot I guess.

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I watched it and like someone said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. If you draw your conclusions from a few sources just because they run counter narrative doesn't make them any more conclusive without facts!

Peter Ford is director of the British Syrian Society which was set up by Assad's Father in law. I don't know whether that gives him disturbed abnormal bias or not but if you are looking for some balanced insight I guess there might be other reference points. His argument seems to be the first responders have previous and they have a record of making things up.

If you undermine or don't give credence to the international institutions set up to establish facts then it's a turkey shoot I guess.
    Doesn't take long to research the smears against the white helmets to see that they are mostly innuendo with nothing to back them up