+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Re: The worlds oldest 18 year old

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For all intents and purposes the global financial system has collapsed, as Christine Lagarde has stated on previous occasions with regards to the timing of a complete financial reset. What you are currently witnessing is a system that is being artificially kept alive through manipulation and trickery. They can deliver the end game at any time they choose, but you can be sure that it's coming. Like I said you get stuck on the small details, while ignoring the bigger picture.

Keep them coming.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post

Keep them coming.
    The important detail is not that the western financial system is being kept alive on life support, it's the fact that it is already dead, and that is what you should be focussing your attention on. A more pertinent question to ask would be when are they going to turn the machine off?

Keep them coming.
    You can discover the truth for yourself. For example, Britain's interest rate was cut to a record low of 0.5% in 2009 and stayed at that level until two months ago when it was cut to a new record low of 0.25%. The Bank of England was created in 1696. Between then and 2009 Britain fought the Yanks twice, Germany and its allies twice, the Russians and Napoleon too for donkey's years, and that base rate was never cut so low because the financial health of the nation was never so dire. If all that doesn't flash warning signs then you're a secret Black Mamba puffer.

Blog Entries

I just enjoy when one of your conspiracies comes up an obvious cropper that the new angle gets forced into it. Always make me laugh.

For example you were all loving the NWO a few months ago, but Brexit proves that bollox was nonsense, so now you jump onto Soros and some Tory saying Brexit wasn't meant to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Why does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You can discover the truth for yourself. For example, Britain's interest rate was cut to a record low of 0.5% in 2009 and stayed at that level until two months ago when it was cut to a new record low of 0.25%. The Bank of England was created in 1696. Between then and 2009 Britain fought the Yanks twice, Germany and its allies twice, the Russians and Napoleon too for donkey's years, and that base rate was never cut so low because the financial health of the nation was never so dire. If all that doesn't flash warning signs then you're a secret Black Mamba puffer.
    He needs the exact time date it is going to happen, otherwise his brain can't compute. It's a side effect of being drip-fed information from the official mouthpieces But just like in 2008 they will only tell you after the event has occurred.

The important detail is not that the western financial system is being kept alive on life support, it's the fact that it is already dead, and that is what you should be focussing your attention on. A more pertinent question to ask would be when are they going to turn the machine off?
    We're doomed.

We're doomed.
    A more accurate statement would be some people are going to be more doomed than others

Well the two don't really go hand in hand do they?

Or are you about to give me another conspiracy.

He needs the exact time date it is going to happen, otherwise his brain can't compute. It's a side effect of being drip-fed information from the official mouthpieces But just like in 2008 they will only tell you after the event has occurred.
    Have you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

If I told you we were going to have a recession every year for 20 years I'd likely eventually be right. You and Organ have yet to be so you never know your day may come one day soon.

If I told you we were going to have a recession every year for 20 years I'd likely eventually be right. You and Organ have yet to be so you never know your day may come one day soon.
    We are not talking about a recession here though are we

We are not talking about a recession here though are we
    It was an analogy, stop focusing on the minor details.

Blog Entries

Well the two don't really go hand in hand do they?

Or are you about to give me another conspiracy.
    When we have actually left I may look at it differently, even if we do ever leave and it wasn't what they wanted do you think they would abandon a plan that's been going on for decades because of it?

Stage 2 — Destabilization Yellowstone is going to blow every year too, the collapse will come.. eventually.

When we have actually left I may look at it differently, even if we do ever leave and it wasn't what they wanted do you think they would abandon a plan that's been going on for decades because of it?

If they had as much power as you suggest they'd have never put themselves in that position in the first place.

Blog Entries

If they had as much power as you suggest they'd have never put themselves in that position in the first place.
    You are quite black and white with your thinking aren't you.

Was your username Ernie's Trimm Trabs in a former message board life?

Nope.

I've been me from the start.

Never felt the need for change or multiples.

Unlike some.

The world is run by a bunch of ruthless mother ****ers whether it be the heads of state or some new world order.

Predicting a collapse, reporting it's already happened and that people are blind to it is all very well. However unless any of you nay Sayers have got an underground base the size of the Millenium Stadium with an SAS type army to protect you, and an unlimited supply of food rhen it's fair to say should society collapses then we are all ****ed.

And all the links in the world from t'internet or smug disdain for those who watch the six o clock news ain't going to change that 😃

I'd cash in that gold down cash4gold if I were you organ and have a good few nights on the piss as if you you say we are doomed you may as well have a few good nights out 😉😃
    Last edited by CardiffIrish2; 03-11-16 at 09:21.

The collapse you're imagining is more The Road and Mad Max-ish rather than what we have been discussing.

UK economic think-tank the National Institute for Economic and Social Research reckons inflation will shoot up next year: INFLATION WARNING UK inflation ‘to quadruple to 4% by next year and slash our disposable income’ https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/209893...osable-income/

Presuming it's correct, umpteen millions of Britons who derive fixed incomes such as those in receipt of frozen benefit payments and public sector workers stuck with 1% annual pay rises will be 3 or 4% poorer a year hence. Add that to the circa 9% they have lost since 2008. It can't be much fun being amongst the six million state employees who the government vaunt as "hard workers" when every year they are becoming poorer in real terms. It's been a slow-motion collapse so far. When the props are removed, the velocity will be awesome.

I haven't seen a flog your gold advert on TV for yonks. It's likely because a great many sold their jewellery years ago and are down to their wedding rings and sentimental heirlooms.

I agree morgan I'm one of the six million who hasn't had a pay rise and unlikely to get one for a while hence the reason for two extra jobs and trying to start a business.

This is from the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residents.html

Goslow will be furious, Eric will be delighted.

This is from the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residents.html

On the contrary, I suspect goslow will be quite happy that the muslims have chosen to live in the appropriately named savile town....

Banned

Savile Town,where the wives live in fear of their inlaws and the children live in fear of their uncles and cousins,third world shithole full of cousin fvckers.

More from Dewsbury. This video will delight fans of multiculturalism, George Soros and Bremainiacs.

What am I missing. They definitely should be more careful and not walk down the middle of the road. Was road safety your point Organ?

More from Dewsbury. This video will delight fans of multiculturalism, George Soros and Bremainiacs.

while i dont want to lose my nasty pasty racist tag that some of the namby pamby lefties have given me on here

that just looks like the mosque has kicked out and a quick research tells me that the bigger one of 26 ( 26 mosques in Dewsbury ) holds 4000 people

You are quite black and white with your thinking aren't you.
    Why complicate things when you don't have too.