+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trump: Failure on a massive scale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trump: Failure on a massive scale

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All that in my post and you're focusing on this. Well ok.
    Sets the tone of your post.

End of the day, Trump is a tosser but it's amazing some prefer to slag him than the cause of the virus, who lied to WHO - lies which led governments to take a different approach than would have been taken if the full nature of the virus was known. I'd say that deserves more abuse than Trump does over this.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post

End of the day, Trump is a tosser but it's amazing some prefer to slag him than the cause of the virus, who lied to WHO - lies which led governments to take a different approach than would have been taken if the full nature of the virus was known. I'd say that deserves more abuse than Trump does over this.
    See my previous post, and probably you should take a look at the thread title. Start a thread about China and you'll have no one disagreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post

Seems like pointless whataboutism to me. Both can be blamed for different things.

China covered it up, Trump has reacted poorly. Plenty of countries have managed to react well despite how China reacted so why is Trump free of criticism?