+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we have one idnetity per IP Address Or account

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Can we have one idnetity per IP Address Or account

It should be automatic . I tried contacting " the boss" myself asking that he check my IP and dispel the idea that I was WB , but I didn't get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    It should be automatic . I tried contacting " the boss" myself asking that he check my IP and dispel the idea that I was WB , but I didn't get an answer.
    Bruce Springsteen is on holiday ,if that helps ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bruce Springsteen is on holiday ,if that helps ?

Not according to what I heard .
    Apparently he was pulled over by a Highway Patrolman on the Streets of Philadelphia for Racing in the Street in a Pink Cadillac.
    Anyway, Because the Night was Dark, and Bruce was wearing a Brilliant Disguise, the officer didn't recognise him at first , not expecting to see a Rock Star hanging round The Backstreets.
    This officer had caught out many people giving false details in the past, but this case was a bit Tougher Than The Rest , because his disguise and fake I.D was One Step Up from the usual petty criminals he was used to , and in fairness in circumstances like that You Never Can Tell.

It turned out that it was a Stolen Car though and he was arrested. Even though he got bail, they kept the car and he had a Long Walk Home, and they've also sent his passport and other documentation to I.C.E because they're not convinced that he was actually Born in the USA.

( pity I've got nothing better to do really).