Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
I think people can see that it is you on the wind up.
You said " A valid comparison between Slade and Warnock should be based on their first seasons in charge"
I gave you a valid comparison.
2014/15 season Trollope was only involved for the last 16 games
2016/17 season Warnock brought in a full management team with him.
Don't keep banging on about the squad Warnock had to work with. After all he has had umpteen promotions which you remind us every other post.
I'm not sticking up for the previous manager but in my opinion Warnock has not done much better.
You gave a comparison that was heavily skewed due to points already gained by the team at the point each manager took over and the point tally of the team finishing 6th in each season. You know that.

Also, am I to assume that, because Warnock brought in his own team, results should have happened straight away? Really? When a team has no confidence, is playing poorly, has no attacking clue and whose only wins were scrapes against the weakest teams in the division, that would just be transformed overnight? If that's the case, how come Slade (and I'm only using this as an example to show how you're clueless) did so poorly when he was first appointed?

Are you really thinking that Warnock should get teams promoted regardless of who his players are? Is that really your opinion?

Ever thought of trying rugby, as football is clearly beyond you?