+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters Trust statement on the January Transfer Window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Supporters Trust statement on the January Transfer Window

The messenger got a right kicking on the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    The messenger got a right kicking on the other site.
    I`ve given up on there now because of the reaction of a certain individual who can hardly read or write and so doesn`t, won`t or can`t understand a lot of what is posted but claims to know everything about football finances, what happens with transfers etc and also claims that anyone who disagrees with him is either a liar or a mouthpiece for the club. It is a shame as it spoils it for the decent posters on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    I`ve given up on there now because of the reaction of a certain individual who can hardly read or write and so doesn`t, won`t or can`t understand a lot of what is posted but claims to know everything about football finances, what happens with transfers etc and also claims that anyone who disagrees with him is either a liar or a mouthpiece for the club. It is a shame as it spoils it for the decent posters on there.
    Don't worry about it. It's a feather in your cap to have stirred things up over there. Well done

If your efforts aren't appreciated sod them.

It's why I phrased it like I did.If it's any consolation I've stopped posting too now.He can't take what he dishes out and bans most that disagrees with him.After reading that thread I was gonna post a mouthful at him but decided not to give him the satisfaction of banning me for about the forth time. Your right though there are some decent posters on there which makes it regrettable.