+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BENNETT YOURE A W*NKER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BENNETT YOURE A W*NKER

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you are right

but Wasnt it fun
    Matt. I’ve followed the City since the late 70’s, so I’ve seen it all. It was a dangerous hobby in the 70’s and 80’s. It was period in football that was inevitable, and when it came to violence we were Premier league, but
    never liked to see coin throwing, and never agreed with battles outside grounds, city centres and boozers, scaring the shit out of innocent shoppers, drinkers and fans all over the country.
    If it had to happen then it should have been organised like the east Europeans. A meet at a deserted venue like the countryside or an old warehouse, and toe to toe with no innocent bystanders getting caught up.

Re: BENNETT YOURE A W*NKER

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Matt. I’ve followed the City since the late 70’s, so I’ve seen it all. It was a dangerous hobby in the 70’s and 80’s. It was period in football that was inevitable, and when it came to violence we were Premier league, but
    never liked to see coin throwing, and never agreed with battles outside grounds, city centres and boozers, scaring the shit out of innocent shoppers, drinkers and fans all over the country.
    If it had to happen then it should have been organised like the east Europeans. A meet at a deserted venue like the countryside or an old warehouse, and toe to toe with no innocent bystanders getting caught up.
    I joined the fray late 80's ( i had watched them with my dad in the early 80's ), funny enough me and 2 mates were walking through town heading to sign-up to the TA's ( after a crazy night on the beer LOL ) , we saw some " handbags " at the station and headed to Ninian park instead of the TA office, crazy really

I always joked it should be on the pitch at 1/2 time like the gladiator battles in roman times

first the home lot go on the pitch, if the away lot fancy it, then then head to the pitch and game on

No innocent bystanders caught up in it