+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I've never bullied anyone in my life, ans certainly wouldn't from a keyboard.
    Your problem is you have an inflated opinion of your own importance and cannot seem to tolerate those who disagree with you or those who like to have a bit of fun, which you take as being unjustifiably at your expense.
    This comment is so childish it beggars belief.
    As an other porter here says, you insist on posting opinions as fact then get upset when they are challenged. you need to have a word with yourself.
    Having had a word with myself, and after posting on here for 22 years, this will be my last post. It's pointless engaging with people like you and your gang of fellow disruptors, who constantly derail threads by commenting about the person and not the topic. You are a coward who acts up from behind a keyboard, and I know you wouldn't have the guts to do it in front somebody in the real world. I don't blame you for doing what you do, as you are allowed to get away with it, but it's people like you who have slowly destroyed this message board over the past couple of years. It's a real shame what it has become, as this used to be a fine place full of great people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Having had a word with myself, and after posting on here for 22 years, this will be my last post. It's pointless engaging with people like you and your gang of fellow disruptors, who constantly derail threads by commenting about the person and not the topic. You are a coward who acts up from behind a keyboard, and I know you wouldn't have the guts to do it in front somebody in the real world. I don't blame you for doing what you do, as you are allowed to get away with it, but it's people like you who have slowly destroyed this message board over the past couple of years. It's a real shame what it has become, as this used to be a fine place full of great people.
    If you flounce and no one cares, best thing to do is leave it a few days and crawl back, hoping no one remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you flounce and no one cares, best thing to do is leave it a few days and crawl back, hoping no one remembers.
    Welcome back Lardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Welcome back Lardy.

Great to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Great to be here.
    Why did you bump a thread where I said Sarri ain't that good and everybody argued against me, only for the entire country to agree with me 12 days later.

Heisenberg

Why did you bump a thread where I said Sarri ain't that good and everybody argued against me, only for the entire country to agree with me 12 days later.
    I thought you had flounced?

I still think they’ll be mad to get rid of him he needs to get rid of a few bad apples but he’ll come good

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I still think they’ll be mad to get rid of him he needs to get rid of a few bad apples but he’ll come good
    Chelsea and Sarri was always going to be an interesting move. I think he'd have been better suited at Arsenal, whereby he could have rebuilt them without as much short term pressure. Chelsea won't wait for him/the team to be ready. I don't think there's a club in the world like Chelsea where the same group of players can finish 1st, 10th and 1st in consecutive seasons.