+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Apologies for my not noticing that you had also flagged up all the inconsistencies about his descriptions about his general behaviour in his youth (which are probably outright lies) that I mentioned and which I thought made him unsuitable for the post he is seeking. I must have missed that.

And how can everyone's views be considered as 'embedded' when people like me have neither declared him guilty of the alleged the offence nor accused her of lying as yet?
    Still waiting for the FBI report on him, should be today or tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Still waiting for the FBI report on him, should be today or tomorrow?
    I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.

I notice that you avoided my question. It's like trying to nail jelly to the wall when exchanging messages with you, WB.
    What was the question again? If it's about Kavanaugh we are waiting for the investigation report.

What was the question again? If it's about Kavanaugh we are waiting for the investigation report.
    It wasn't but never mind.

It wasn't but never mind.
    Don't worry we were all duped. I thought they were using her and she had my sympathies, but now I think she may have been in on it.

When I said embedded views, I meant we had all made up our minds and probably wouldn't be changing them.

Don't worry we were all duped. I thought they were using her and she had my sympathies, but now I think she may have been in on it.

When I said embedded views, I meant we had all made up our minds and probably wouldn't be changing them.
    We haven't though. No doubt, like many other people I am open-minded as to whether the alleged incident may or may not have happened. I stated that much previously but, as ever, you moved the goalposts.

We haven't though. No doubt, like many other people I am open-minded as to whether the alleged incident may or may not have happened. I stated that much previously but, as ever, you moved the goalposts.
    No one knows what happened then. What we do know is that a guy who wants to be a Supreme Court judge has lied under oath, shown a surprising amount of emotional fragility and declared that he will use the position to get revenge against his enemies.

It's his behaviour in the last few weeks that we can talk about and that's being avoided by some for a definite reason.

I didn't move the goalposts, they were moved for us.

Blog Entries

"why is he struggling so much to prove his integrity?" Was that the question? if not I'm lost

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    "why is he struggling so much to prove his integrity?" Was that the question? if not I'm lost
    I can answer that! It's because it was a hit job. They were trying to turn a high school yearbook that was full of adolescent inuendo and in-jokes, into something that it wasn't. Refusing to play the game was the correct decision. But I have already said that in this very thread, so it couldn't have been the question!

Blog Entries

I can answer that! It's because it was a hit job. They were trying to turn a high school yearbook that was full of adolescent inuendo and in-jokes, into something that it wasn't. Refusing to play the game was the correct decision. But I have already said that in this very thread, so it couldn't have been the question!
    Oh dear, I'm lost then

Oh dear, I'm lost then
    Me too!

Oh dear, I'm lost then
    The question concerned was about Wales-Bale generalising about everybody having embedded opinions but not to worry....

The question concerned was about Wales-Bale generalising about everybody having embedded opinions but not to worry....
    I haven't seen anybody who has changed their opinion about either Kavanaugh or Ford, so they sure look like embedded opinions to me.

This is what I actually said:

Everybody already has an embedded opinion regarding her testimony, I don't think any factual discussion is going to change what people think. Obviously that may change if the FBI come out with any startling revelations.
    It looks like a pretty accurate statement to me after seeing how things have played out, and I wasn't generalising at all, I was being to the point.

Actually the only person who has changed their opinion on here is me. I've gone from thinking she was mistaken, to she is probably in on it. This is because her "beach friend" who was advising on her every move is a lifelong pal from high school who is an veteran ex-DOJ attorney and councel for the FBI with 24 years service. If you recall Ford claimed to to have no idea about lawyers or the legal process!

Furthermore, you have accused me of lacking self-awareness, when I have been the only person who has submitted any evidence which has advanced the storyline forward. We now have questions about the two front doors, the marriage relationship therapist who ran a business from Ford's house, and now the DOJ/FBI best friend.