+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock this evening

Warnock this evening

Just attended a Forum with him at Nathaniel Cars Bridgend.

Sounded like Gruic may be resigned

Has spent £24m on transfers this season.

Is looking at a striker which will involve a loan fee

Best guy in training so far - Gary Madine. Superb around the dressing room too.

His wife is moving to Ogmore

Thinks we will ruffle a few feathers next season.

Re: Warnock this evening

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Just attended a Forum with him at Nathaniel Cars Bridgend.

Sounded like Gruic may be resigned

Has spent £24m on transfers this season.

Is looking at a striker which will involve a loan fee

Best guy in training so far - Gary Madine. Superb around the dressing room too.

His wife is moving to Ogmore

Thinks we will ruffle a few feathers next season.
    I think we will upset a few teams. I'm convinced we'll stay up. I really hope we create a special atmosphere at CCS. The club/players certainly deserve it.

International

Mrs Warnock moving to Ogmore, or Mrs Madine?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Mrs Madine is moving in with Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Mrs Madine is moving in with Neil.

Madine the monster to strike fear into defences next year, the new Beeeeeast.

I love the way he builds up the lesser illumeneries.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

He’s not building him up. He didn’t have to mention him really. Let’s see how he does this season.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

He’s not building him up. He didn’t have to mention him really. Let’s see how he does this season.
    For Christ's sake, lets give the lad a chance !

Every time he put the shirt on last season, the boy put in a good shift, (plus overtime).

What was it, broken nose/cracked ribs/plus numerous kicks + head clashes received.

Won us points late into 2 games, by setting up his fellow players and was wholly committed. It's not like he was standing on the half way line, picking his nose.

Yes he missed chances, yes he missed a pelanty (had the guts to grab the ball), haven't any of you made a mistake at work, all frigging perfect are you.

He's not like the dross Mr Benn (russ) brought in, this boy puts in a shift and I for one (hope you're reading this Gary) hope he does really well for us this season and if he doesn't, it won't be through the lack of effort

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Every time he put the shirt on last season, the boy put in a good shift, (plus overtime).

What was it, broken nose/cracked ribs/plus numerous kicks + head clashes received.

Won us points late into 2 games, by setting up his fellow players and was wholly committed. It's not like he was standing on the half way line, picking his nose.

Yes he missed chances, yes he missed a pelanty (had the guts to grab the ball), haven't any of you made a mistake at work, all frigging perfect are you.

He's not like the dross Mr Benn (russ) brought in, this boy puts in a shift and I for one (hope you're reading this Gary) hope he does really well for us this season and if he doesn't, it won't be through the lack of effort

Neil also said that he was the only one who actually put himself forward to take the penalty v Wolves

Spot on.

That glowing endorsement should add a 0 to his sell-on price.....

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Spot on.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Mrs Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Mrs Warnock
    Thanks for clearing that up.

I’m sure you used to be one of his biggest critics 🤔

There's a video of the Q&A. Pinched it from the other board.

Wonder who the loan striker would be.
    I'm going to assume it's someone in British football, not currently getting any time at his current club.

Tammy Abraham maybe?
    Think he would be a good fit actually.
    Solanke from Liverpool would be excellent to.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I’m sure you used to be one of his biggest critics ��
    Never, ever criticised Gary. Would never criticise a player who puts in that amount of effort

Morrison, yes, about 18 months ago, when he couldn't defend for toffee.

"Madine, honey is that you?
    Oh, Madine, honey is that you?
    Seems like every time I see you
    Darling, you got something else to do"

The first person to correctly state who wrote those very slightly amended lyrics wins a photograph of a £5 note.

Neil also said that he was the only one who actually put himself forward to take the penalty v Wolves
    "“Many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first" - J. Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wonder who the loan striker would be.
    I'm going to assume it's someone in British football, not currently getting any time at his current club.

Tammy Abraham maybe?
    Think he would be a good fit actually.
    Solanke from Liverpool would be excellent to.
    Tammy Abraham is a big time charlie. Thinks he's better than he is. Doubt Warnock would go for him. Solanke would be a shout but if we loan Grujic we can't also loan Solanke, if my understanding is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    "Madine, honey is that you?
    Oh, Madine, honey is that you?
    Seems like every time I see you
    Darling, you got something else to do"

The first person to correctly state who wrote those very slightly amended lyrics wins a photograph of a £5 note.
    At a guess, is the song called Nadine instead of madine

Tammy Abraham is a big time charlie. Thinks he's better than he is. Doubt Warnock would go for him. Solanke would be a shout but if we loan Grujic we can't also loan Solanke, if my understanding is correct.
    Your understanding is correct - there was a thread on here where a link to the regulations was posted.

Doesn't look like there'll be many, if any, first teamers involved on Friday at Taff's Well.

It would be funny to have the top scorers for Bristol from the last 2 seasons though.

Think he was a bit unfortunate at Swansea, was their most dangerous player when he played, but never quite happened.
    He's tall, and mobile and can finish, I think we could do worse.
    If Leicester sign a couple of strikers with the Mahrez money I wonder if they'll let Iheanacho out on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    At a guess, is the song called Nadine instead of madine
    That is not the answer....