Thread: Chris Gunter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Chris Gunter

Noooooooo! I'm sure pearcey would offer to drive him here personally

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Noooooooo! I'm sure pearcey would offer to drive him here personally

I’m in the car and about to start the engine.
    Seriously I really don’t want to see him in the side tomorrow night. He is not what Wales need.
    As for Reading he can probably do a job for us at times but he really isn’t great. You need to be aiming for a lot better than Gunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I’m in the car and about to start the engine.
    Seriously I really don’t want to see him in the side tomorrow night. He is not what Wales need.
    As for Reading he can probably do a job for us at times but he really isn’t great. You need to be aiming for a lot better than Gunts.
    I love Chris Gunter, he’s one of my favourite players to ever wear the Wales shirt, but I thought Denmark away illustrated perfectly why Roberts now has to be number one choice at right back. Gunts is great cover on the bench though and a great presence in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I love Chris Gunter, he’s one of my favourite players to ever wear the Wales shirt, but I thought Denmark away illustrated perfectly why Roberts now has to be number one choice at right back. Gunts is great cover on the bench though and a great presence in the squad.
    He’s a great lad but is too negative. He will move forward with the ball, check and play the ball backwards. I have seen him play so often and am fed up with him seeing do this time and time again. He’s ok cover for Wales.