+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I don't believe a word of it. If he was motivated and interested he wouldn't be insisting on living so far away.
    I think he is a man who does as little as possible to get as much as possible.

If he is committed the City should say move here train properly and if you get fat you don't get paid.
    See how committed he is then
    Fecking hell, you’re on one tonight ain’t you? First you insinuate that sexual molestation is blown out of proportion, and now that Lee Tomlin has made up his battles with his mental health and suicidal thoughts, what’s next in your firing line?

International

Re: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Fecking hell, you’re on one tonight ain’t you? First you insinuate that sexual molestation is blown out of proportion, and now that Lee Tomlin has made up his battles with his mental health and suicidal thoughts, what’s next in your firing line?
    I'm not "on one" I just get sick sometimes of the current trend that gives people an "out" for any kind of behavior. It is only in the last few years all these accusations and things have surfaced. I am not saying this shit didn't go on but I sometimes question whether a lot of people jump on the wagon to justify their own problems.
    Now you can say what you want in respect to that, it is only my own thoughts. But what ever you do say is unlikely to sway my opinion.