+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yet another draw as qualification fades further into the distance for battle weary Wales.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Yet another draw as qualification fades further into the distance for battle weary Wales.

The Jacks were pleased to see Taylor leave. Dummett is mystifying, consistent for Newcastle for years yet constantly overlooked by Coleman.

Collins and Ledley's premiership days are numbered, Volks and Kanu Robson not regulars, new blood is required. Woodburn and Lawrence have to play.

Re: Yet another draw as qualification fades further into the distance for battle weary Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    The Jacks were pleased to see Taylor leave. Dummett is mystifying, consistent for Newcastle for years yet constantly overlooked by Coleman.

Collins and Ledley's premiership days are numbered, Volks and Kanu Robson not regulars, new blood is required. Woodburn and Lawrence have to play.
    I read that Dummett had a knock for this game otherwise I think, for the first time, it would have been harsh not to have him firmly in Coleman's mind for starting position.

With Vokes and Kanu making regular contributions to their premier league sides, we are probably our strongest in the front-line for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I read that Dummett had a knock for this game otherwise I think, for the first time, it would have been harsh not to have him firmly in Coleman's mind for starting position.

With Vokes and Kanu making regular contributions to their premier league sides, we are probably our strongest in the front-line for a while.
    Whatever the case it means we are crying out for a friendly in June but as usual don't have anything until after the campaign. Even if it's a game against a crap opponent, at least we can try out something a bit different.

Coleman gets a max 10 days with the players if we have a double header, that's not good enough to try out anything new in training. We have a whole week before the Serbia game to organise a friendly of some sort, Ireland have actually organised 2 against Mexico and Uruguay.

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post

It is beyond belief that Coleman did not get Woodburn on that pitch for the last 2 minutes, instead going with Edwards. That lad might just get a sneaky call from an England manager who seems keen to give young players a go.
    Wales looked worse than pathetic with Bale sorely misused, trotting around trying to make things happen while Ramsey just ambled around feeling sorry for himself.
    I don't care about Russia 2018 but I do care about the next Euros and Coleman seems terrified to give youth a go. It will not see him sought after when he leaves us.