Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Talk about deliberate misinterpretation, i am just telling you that you cant accuse someone of being wise after the fact if they have been consistent throughout so your first method of attack for most of those who disagree with you on here is invalid.

It appears there are literally are no parameters to hold the government to account on coronavirus then? Everything would have always been worse had they done anything differently therefore everything they did will always be perfect. I wish my boss judged my performance at work using this methodology.
Well, it seems you want to find anything to hold the government to account tbh. Not quite sure why that is but hey ho.

You seem to want your boss to judge your performance on a task during the early / mid stages of the task rather than at the end, which would be a tad silly.

Now, we were told testing was the answer, as per Germany. Latest figures show Germany may be 4-6 days behind us. If that's the case and Germany show similar figures then all it's really bought them is a time lag.

The time to apportion blame is afterwards, with facts and hindsight.