+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock - 'I've faced a vendetta over my links to Emiliano Sala agent'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Warnock - 'I've faced a vendetta over my links to Emiliano Sala agent'

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I really can't understand how Willie McKay can act as a Football agent whilst being restricted by a Bankruptcy Restriction Undertaking, so let's assume that is another illegal undertaking that he continues to flaunt the law with.

Does anyone know if The McKay's have their mucky fingers in any UK Premier league teams, I would imagine the likes of Arsenal,Chelsea,West Ham,Liverpool & Man U wouldn't touch The McKay's with a bargepole?

With the current HMRC winding up order on Mercato Sports ( owned by Mark McKay (son) & Janis McKay (wife of Willie) I am hoping the ball will be well & truly burst for the McKay's when it gets in the courtroom.

I am guessing that Neil Warnock might have said he is a good friend of Willie McKay in business terms but I would very much doubt whether he would still be saying that in current circumstances.

From what I can see there is a 'shoe in' trait for sons of football personalities, it doesn't always follow that the DNA of the gifted player is in the son...... it is strange that the McKay twins were given contracts at CCFC but I am sure that it was just part of the Footballing secret handshake that clinched the deal

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/3185928

Mercato Sports(UK) Limited wasn`t actually wound up at the hearing on 23 January , suggesting that HMRC were either paid off or accepted an undertaking to pay them so adjourned the hearing.

Another point to note is that Mercato was set up as a company on 21 March 2017 which was exactly the same day as the liquidation of Excelfoot Limited , another company owned by Mark McKay. It was wound up through the courts by HMRC for non payment of debts.

Excelfoot has filed accounts for the year to 30 November 2015 which show that it bought aircraft that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Mercato Sports(UK) Limited wasn`t actually wound up at the hearing on 23 January , suggesting that HMRC were either paid off or accepted an undertaking to pay them so adjourned the hearing.

Another point to note is that Mercato was set up as a company on 21 March 2017 which was exactly the same day as the liquidation of Excelfoot Limited , another company owned by Mark McKay. It was wound up through the courts by HMRC for non payment of debts.

Excelfoot has filed accounts for the year to 30 November 2015 which show that it bought aircraft that year.
    So, Excelfoot, owned by Mark McKay, had an aircraft as one of its assets. A lot has been said in the press and posted on here about the mystery of the ownership of the aircraft. Is this fact a new revelation or has it been mentioned before?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    So, Excelfoot, owned by Mark McKay, had an aircraft as one of its assets. A lot has been said in the press and posted on here about the mystery of the ownership of the aircraft. Is this fact a new revelation or has it been mentioned before?
    As I posted in another thread, the Daily Telegraph reported yesterday that the investigators are aware of the identity of the owners of the plane.