Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
Adrian 'twat' Durham this evening sang a version of Delilah that totally took the piss out of Wales. They seem to be totally happy with Wales being knocked out. I'm guessing it's because we embarrassed the **** out of them last summer. It's this type of sense of entitlement and pettiness that I will laugh my arse off at when then they fail again at a major tournament.

Paddy Power are being arse's as well. I appreciate they are an Irish company but should they take the piss out of a large part of their customer base?
Its pretty pathetic how precious a nation can be and guilty of the arrogance they've accused others of for decades.

Every excuse has been put forward here apart from the fact that you were out thought and out fought by what was ultimately the deserved winner and better team.

Let's just ignore the glee and lack of class the Welsh squad and ultimately the vast majority of the Welsh nation took in that video mocking England's latest capitulation against Iceland. Why wouldn't they be happy with last nights result or is it a one way street?

Durham was spot on tonight in almost everything he said. Huge chips on shoulders.

As he said too, big congrats to Iceland for winning their group with 11 home grown players. Good to see a country nurturing their own talent