Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
Up until a couple of days ago I had about £300 of BTC from where I've been buying £10 or £20 here and there over the past few months, I was using coinfloor.co.uk to buy.

Buying bits here and there is probably a bad idea due to having to pay the small fees (best to just buy Bitcoins in bulk if you can afford to) but I just wanted to see what it was like to be in on it and I did see a bit of growth since Bitcoin has risen quickly in recent times.

Then a couple of weeks ago I download Jaxx and used the ShapeShifter feature to switch half my BTC to ETH because I fancy ETH to be the next big thing.

But, I've now withdrawn all my crypto back into GPB in the last couple of days because I decided to use the money for marketing for my business. Could be a terrible decision but I have to drum up some business.

With regard to wallets, I was using blockchain.info and later Jaxx as wallets but I'm looking into hardware wallets for the future, especially if I end up reinvesting anything more significant than £300 because you just can't be too careful, heard a couple of scare stories.
Cheers for the advice, again! Have been looking at Jaxx to use as a wallet and Kraken or Coinbase to use to buy the ETH. I assume the hardware wallets are more secure than something like Jaxx, at a cost of course?