+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham Away Details Cheap Tickets

Fulham Away Details Cheap Tickets

Fulham vs. Cardiff City @ Craven Cottage. Saturday, 9th September 2017. Kick-off: 3pm

Available to current Season Ticket Holders and Gold Members only.

General Ticket Prices
    Adults: £20.00
    Senior Citizens 65yrs+: £15.00
    18 – 21yrs: £15.00
    17yrs & under: £1.00

Disabled Allocations
    Adults: £10.00
    Senior Citizens 65yrs+: £7.50
    18 – 21yrs: £7.50
    17yrs & under: £0.50
    Carer: Free of Charge

Additional Information
    Proof of age must be carried alongside a concession ticket.

ON SALE - Tickets are on sale from 10am on Wednesday, 16th August 2017.

Tickets will be available online, in person at the Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office or on 0845 345 1400.

Re: Fulham Away Details Cheap Tickets

This is fantastic value . A great game to them your kids to as it's a safe ground and we've got a big allocation.

Our 1st bus has filled already and the 2nd one is going well too.

Should have a decent following there.

Looks like Fulham are reducing the prices across the board for our game which is great news. My view is that £20 is more than enough to charge away fans for an adult ticket & I think that this should be the norm right across the Championship.

I think I am right in saying that Reading were charging away fans £20 last season & noticed yesterday that Ipswich are trying to arrange reciprocal £25 deals with all Championship clubs which is a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Looks like Fulham are reducing the prices across the board for our game which is great news. My view is that £20 is more than enough to charge away fans for an adult ticket & I think that this should be the norm right across the Championship.

I think I am right in saying that Reading were charging away fans £20 last season & noticed yesterday that Ipswich are trying to arrange reciprocal £25 deals with all Championship clubs which is a step in the right direction.
    Ipswich tickets are never cheap so that's a good start. Considering we are charging Villa £24, I think we'll be OK there! Sheff Weds on the other hand, charging QPR £36 on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Ipswich tickets are never cheap so that's a good start. Considering we are charging Villa £24, I think we'll be OK there! Sheff Weds on the other hand, charging QPR £36 on Saturday.

Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds are a disgrace when it comes to ticket prices for away fans.

Preston are playing Leeds tomorrow & a standard adult ticket for PNE fans costs £39 advance or £44 on matchday!

What I would like to see is a reciprocal arrangement made with all clubs in the Championship so if Leeds & Sheffield Wednesday want to charge away fans £39 & £36 respectively then all other clubs do the same for their fans. I wouldn't mind betting that if all clubs did this then both of them would quickly set more realistic prices as i'm pretty sure that they would soon take flak from their own fans who follow them away.

The maximum we will charge away fans is £24 this season which appears to compare very favourably to most championship clubs. As you say we should have no issues with a deal with Ipswich as we are already charging less than £25.

Sheffield Wednesday & Leeds are a disgrace when it comes to ticket prices for away fans.

Preston are playing Leeds tomorrow & a standard adult ticket for PNE fans costs £39 advance or £44 on matchday!

What I would like to see is a reciprocal arrangement made with all clubs in the Championship so if Leeds & Sheffield Wednesday want to charge away fans £39 & £36 respectively then all other clubs do the same for their fans. I wouldn't mind betting that if all clubs did this then both of them would quickly set more realistic prices as i'm pretty sure that they would soon take flak from their own fans who follow them away.

The maximum we will charge away fans is £24 this season which appears to compare very favourably to most championship clubs. As you say we should have no issues with a deal with Ipswich as we are already charging less than £25.
    My preference would be for all the clubs to agree a cap on away ticket prices, say £25 across the board (with similar caps for concessions). All travelling fans would then be treated fairly and everyone would know in advance how much they'll have to pay.

Absolute joke. My mate is a Wednesdayite and says our club could subsidise it?! Honestly, some people think their clubs can do no wrong. Either rip them off or boycott them. We've been banned from Wolves (won 2-1) and boycotted Leeds (won 2-1), so...

Personally, the FSF's twenty's plenty is absolutely spot on. All Champ tickets max of £20, for all games and all teams.

The Sheffield Derby this year, Sheff Utd tickets are £52. FIFTY TWO POUNDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Absolute joke. My mate is a Wednesdayite and says our club could subsidise it?! Honestly, some people think their clubs can do no wrong. Either rip them off or boycott them. We've been banned from Wolves (won 2-1) and boycotted Leeds (won 2-1), so...

Personally, the FSF's twenty's plenty is absolutely spot on. All Champ tickets max of £20, for all games and all teams.

The Sheffield Derby this year, Sheff Utd tickets are £52. FIFTY TWO POUNDS!
    That's ****ing ridiculous for second tier football

Hull are offering no concession prices on tickets this year - just a fixed price for all ages, which is a bit strange.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Hull are offering no concession prices on tickets this year - just a fixed price for all ages, which is a bit strange.

It is a different way of approaching it & I wonder if any other clubs operate in a similar fashion.

We are a Category C (bottom) game for Hull away & ticket prices for us will be either £12 or £18 depending on which block we sit in which is very good value for an adult ticket, although as you say there are no concessions so maybe not such a good deal for seniors & juniors.

I will not go to Wednesday or Leeds away because of the pricing. It's disgraceful. I would hope the FA/some body can force clubs into fair pricing. But I am ever the optimist.
    Spedger