Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Interesting take on recent events. What does the Brexit you want look like?
I honestly dont know , I vote to remain ,was disappointed initially Labour didn't shout that more loudly and lead from the front at the time as it may have swayed it and stopped the UKIP momentum in the labour heartlands , of course we didn't know then they had there own momentum going on and being planned. Only the Blairites were saying stay and they didn't want to be seen with them ,now im not too sure ?

My view has greatly changed since the vote and a clean break hard Brexit if I can use that stupid term ,as I think they do need us and this is an elaborate smokescreen to change a government or a/ and force a second referendum.

I know number of sensible business people want out ,which has me thinking we have taking in so many via free movement,mainly down to the Blair government .

:"" A leading figure in the Leave campaign, Sir James said it was “quite wrong” to call the EU a “single market”, saying companies operating across Europe already face different languages and laws.

The billionaire claimed the EU was “actually a very highly complex and broken up market” and that Britain should instead focus on other fast-growing markets worldwide. ""