Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
Not sure what I'm in denial of. I can see quite clearly Trump is a collosal prick from the things he says on twitter or his tv appearances. Whether he's guilty of any illegal collaboration with Russia is for the American people to conclude I don't know either way.
As for the mainstream media you do keep sharing links from the Mail as that's alright as they are reporting what you believe.
Do you not see that ?
It's one thing to cristicse mainstream media then share what they are reporting.
Just saying like..
The DM are the only media organisation who are reporting WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CONGRESS!

With regards to Trump being a prick, it has nothing to do with the mainstream media lying to you. If you were a critical thinker you would be questioning what other lies you have absorbed as fact.

You say I have an agenda, but I have consistently called out this Russian narrative as being fake news right from the very beginning. And you had better get used to it, because there is going to be a lot more bad news coming out regarding the Democrats.

I just call it as I see it. The Democrats are crooked and the Tories are crooked. If I see Trump or Corbyn doing crooked things, I will be the first to point them out.