+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    To be fair, if you were a Democrat, Bill Barr and John Durham are the last people that you would want breathing down your neck. They've got the goods.
    They have almost given up on getting Trump, Bill Barr is becoming the new target.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    They have almost given up on getting Trump, Bill Barr is becoming the new target.
    It's all part of the same thing, they never thought they would lose, and now all of their malfeasance is badly exposed. Anybody who is against Trump is against the rule of law, no matter what the character of the man is. If this problem is not addressed now, it will happen again to somebody else. People should be careful about what they wish for, and it should be noted that Bernie Sanders was also taken out by the Democrats in the 2016 elections.

It's all part of the same thing, they never thought they would lose, and now all of their malfeasance is badly exposed. Anybody who is against Trump is against the rule of law, no matter what the character of the man is. If this problem is not addressed now, it will happen again to somebody else. People should be careful about what they wish for, and it should be noted that Bernie Sanders was also taken out by the Democrats in the 2016 elections.
    Anybody......literally anybody who is against Trump is against the rule of law??? Ein volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Anybody......literally anybody who is against Trump is against the rule of law??? Ein volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer
    It's not about Trump, he's just the guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time in 2016. The next time it will be somebody else, someone who you might even like. Your problem is you have personalised the whole situation around Trump, and it's got feck all to do with him. And for some reason you are giving the bad actors who were attempting to subvert the democratic process a free pass.

It's not about Trump, he's just the guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time in 2016. The next time it will be somebody else, someone who you might even like. Your problem is you have personalised the whole situation around Trump, and it's got feck all to do with him. And for some reason you are giving the bad actors who were attempting to subvert the democratic process a free pass.
    Jeez I owe you an apology. I thought all the Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess, three steps ahead genius who should get the Nobel Prizes for Peace and Literature stuff laced with pictures of every rally (unfortunate word) was heartfelt when all the time you would have done the same for any guy or gal who was in the wrong place at the wrong time in 2016.

When it comes to the subversion of the democratic process stuff we can't help going back to the fundamental facts that these bad actors a) publicly announced a reopened investigation on Hilary Clinton's e-mail servers that immediately showed a 4pc reduction for her in the opinion polls and b) went to significant lengths to suppress the fact that they had opened an investigation of the Trump campaign's links to Russia which might have had a counter-balancing effect. This latter point was confirmed (without fanfare on your behalf) by the IG this week.

He also seems to be still investigating unauthorised communications by FBI officers (not sure if these were the same ones texting very pro-Trump messages with each other on official phones) with Rudy Giuliani but I presume these guys were patriots rather than bad actors!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Jeez I owe you an apology. I thought all the Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess, three steps ahead genius who should get the Nobel Prizes for Peace and Literature stuff laced with pictures of every rally (unfortunate word) was heartfelt when all the time you would have done the same for any guy or gal who was in the wrong place at the wrong time in 2016.

When it comes to the subversion of the democratic process stuff we can't help going back to the fundamental facts that these bad actors a) publicly announced a reopened investigation on Hilary Clinton's e-mail servers that immediately showed a 4pc reduction for her in the opinion polls and b) went to significant lengths to suppress the fact that they had opened an investigation of the Trump campaign's links to Russia which might have had a counter-balancing effect. This latter point was confirmed (without fanfare on your behalf) by the IG this week.

He also seems to be still investigating unauthorised communications by FBI officers (not sure if these were the same ones texting very pro-Trump messages with each other on official phones) with Rudy Giuliani but I presume these guys were patriots rather than bad actors!
    You are partly correct in your first paragraph, because they picked on the wrong guy, somebody who was prepared to fight back.

Regarding the the Hillary emails, their hand was forced. McCabe was witholding Weiner's laptop and the NYPD were threatening to go public if no action was taken, hence the sham investigation and double-quick exoneration. It appears you are either a master of the dark arts of misinformation and half-truths, or you're just not as bright as you think you are. I wonder which one it is?

You are partly correct in your first paragraph, because they picked on the wrong guy, somebody who was prepared to fight back.

Regarding the the Hillary emails, their hand was forced. McCabe was witholding Weiner's laptop and the NYPD were threatening to go public if no action was taken, hence the sham investigation and double-quick exoneration. It appears you are either a master of the dark arts of misinformation and half-truths, or you're just not as bright as you think you are. I wonder which one it is?
    You wouldn't have any evidence to support your stated facts would you? I always love your either/ors as well. You know the either you're a housebound self-obsessed narcissistic ****wit or that's not true because you go for a walk occasionally type! ......oops nearly forgot