+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City set to land Sam Gallagher....3million bid already in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City set to land Sam Gallagher....3million bid already in

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm trying to think of another team who has played with 2 big, quick frontmen like these Two.
    Presumably one of pulis' teams.
    Pulis' teams weren't really quick up top just massive, Sidibe etc. Shearer and Sutton, Shearer and Ferdinand to name two though. Also, I think he will rotate with Zohore and start together occasionally. Good strikers are not cheap and if we are serious about challening promotion we need at least two really good ones as Zohore needs a rest and will get injured at some point.

Re: City set to land Sam Gallagher....3million bid already in

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Pulis' teams weren't really quick up top just massive, Sidibe etc. Shearer and Sutton, Shearer and Ferdinand to name two though. Also, I think he will rotate with Zohore and start together occasionally. Good strikers are not cheap and if we are serious about challening promotion we need at least two really good ones as Zohore needs a rest and will get injured at some point.
    Shearer and Ferdinand is a good call. Yeah I thought the same about pulis'teams not usually that mobile, but couldn't think of a better example.

That sidy sarr we were linked with is also a giant, and he can play attacking midfield.

Sarr in behind Zohore and Gallagher, plenty of targets for wingers to aim at.