+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whitts watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whitts watch

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    He was offered a contract on less pay and less game time. That's when he finally showed his true loyalty.

He knew the whole time he would get found out elsewhere. It's "dimwad"'s like you that branded him legend eons ago over a couple of good seasons that kept him here on those extortionate wages.

Also he had a chance to say goodbye when he was subbed off, notice his spoilt bratt attitude come through when it wasn't to his liking?

Whittingham's loyalty is the biggest joke running in this club
    Yep, poor guy - ten and a half years, four hundred and fifty nine appearances and 98 goals and all the time the "spoilt bratt" wanted to leave us.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, poor guy - ten and a half years, four hundred and fifty nine appearances and 98 goals and all the time the "spoilt bratt" wanted to leave us.
    Wanted to leave us? I think you replied to the wrong post. Either that or you are as ignorant as 90% of the others on this small message board

Wanted to leave us? I think you replied to the wrong post. Either that or you are as ignorant as 90% of the others on this small message board
    Why do you bother posting on it if it is that insignificant ?. Do you post on any others ?. Enlighten us ignorant large majority.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why do you bother posting on it if it is that insignificant ?. Do you post on any others ?. Enlighten us ignorant large majority.
    Hold on there champ, I didn't say you were ignorant in all aspects of life.

I like this forum.

Hold on there champ, I didn't say you were ignorant in all aspects of life.

I like this forum.

No, I'm beginning to regret it now, but I gave you the attention that you were craving when you posted your "controversial" message - no doubt I've also made the mistake of replying to you in your various other incarnations on here, but I wont be with this one again.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I'm beginning to regret it now, but I gave you the attention that you were craving when you posted your "controversial" message - no doubt I've also made the mistake of replying to you in your various other incarnations on here, but I wont be with this one again.
    Lol, the paranoia on this board is amusing. You are the third person to say this to me, who am I supposed to be exactly?

Uh oh...Blackburn win 4-1 and surprise SUPRISE...whittingham with a hat-trick!

JUST KIDDING OFCOURSE!

Whittingham on the bench the entire match...I guess he's just resting from his 10 minute spell 2 weeks ago!

Uh oh...Blackburn win 4-1 and surprise SUPRISE...whittingham with a hat-trick!

JUST KIDDING OFCOURSE!

Whittingham on the bench the entire match...I guess he's just resting from his 10 minute spell 2 weeks ago!
    Says a lot about you that you're getting pleasure from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale View Post
    Says a lot about you that you're getting pleasure from that.
    Indeed.

Strikes me as the kid wanting attention by being edgy and controversial; when one prediction/claim seemingly comes right, they then milk it as evidence of their intellect.

The fact everyone laughs at them is not the point...