+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dedicated or mad?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dedicated or mad?

Just to put the record straight, she's in her late 20's and it's his new partners daughter, he's only known her a couple of years. She's 100% supportive of him going. The intent of my posting related to him being 110 miles away 3 hours before kick-off and efforts he's going to get there on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Just to put the record straight, she's in her late 20's and it's his new ex-partners daughter, he's only known her a couple of years. She's 100% supportive of him going. The intent of my posting related to him being 110 miles away 3 hours before kick-off and efforts he's going to get there on time.
    FYP.

In all honesty, it's equally odd that they don't care if he is there or not. Fulham is his real life partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    FYP.

In all honesty, it's equally odd that they don't care if he is there or not. Fulham is his real life partner.
    Fulham is going to be livid when it finds out he's cheating on it with villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Just to put the record straight, she's in her late 20's and it's his new partners daughter, he's only known her a couple of years. She's 100% supportive of him going. The intent of my posting related to him being 110 miles away 3 hours before kick-off and efforts he's going to get there on time.
    Important part of the post

Imagine the brownie points on offer if he doesn't go, very short term thinking IMO, they'll get battered anyway and its hardly like its European final, its a playoff against Fulham FFS