+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Escaped lynx shot dead for ****s sake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Escaped lynx shot dead for ****s sake

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They are beautiful animals , I was out walking in the lanes a few summers ago in the early evening ........all of a sudden a young fox appeared in front of me , we sort of both froze and after looking at me for about ten seconds he just turned his back and gently vanished into the field

I can't believe people take pleasure from hunting down a wild animal with dogs until it is exhausted and tearing it to bits , the death for a fox is rarely quick , the hounds often take some time to kill it .....don't believe the nonsense from the countryside alliance , the league against cruel sports have extensive videos which are too distressing to post online

As far as I am concerned those who enjoy fox hunting are in the same league as the people who go badger baiting or illegal dog fighting
    It's not even as if fox hunting makes any sort of difference to fox population numbers. It's just a thrill for bloodthirsty people in the same way that some enjoy shooting animals. I can't begin to understand why someone would do it.

Re: Escaped lynx shot dead for ****s sake

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It's not even as if fox hunting makes any sort of difference to fox population numbers. It's just a thrill for bloodthirsty people in the same way that some enjoy shooting animals. I can't begin to understand why someone would do it.
    Spot on.
    I the rabies scare a few decades back, did they increase hunting with dogs? NO - they went out with rifles.