+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Tomlin wants to play for the Bluebirds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lee Tomlin wants to play for the Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'm a massive Bobby Reid fan, so I'm biased but I think he's the sort of player we should be looking to play every game. I think Tomlin could surprise us all but I think he's third in whatever position behind the striker we play, with Reid and Paterson as first and second choices in Warnock's mind.
    ......and I'm a massive Lee Tomlin fan, so am biased too! As you say, ultimately this is what goes on in Warnock's mind but as I said in my initial post, if the content of the article is true Warnock may finally have the player he thought he'd signed two seasons ago.

Re: Lee Tomlin wants to play for the Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    ......and I'm a massive Lee Tomlin fan, so am biased too! As you say, ultimately this is what goes on in Warnock's mind but as I said in my initial post, if the content of the article is true Warnock may finally have the player he thought he'd signed two seasons ago.
    I think we all hope we get that Tomlin! I think every fan, coach, player and manager etc of Tomlin's clubs has wondered, what player could we have if he's fit? Now the question is, what player could we have if he stays fit.