+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Can agree with that I was taken to task for suggesting the Chinese and WHO were culpable in an early cover up that created uncertainty in the world , never mind the Dominic Cummings deceit ,what about the bloody CCP .
    Of course, you can agree with it - I would not have expected anything different from you. Meanwhile, in the real world, criticism of Trump does not automatically equate to support for the Chinese Communist Party - that was one of Gluey's feeblest comebacks yet and there is plenty of competition for that prize isn't there.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Of course, you can agree with it - I would not have expected anything different from you. Meanwhile, in the real world, criticism of Trump does not automatically equate to support for the Chinese Communist Party - that was one of Gluey's feeblest comebacks yet and there is plenty of competition for that prize isn't there.
    So, when it comes to HK & USA v CCP whose side will you be on? Will you support the efforts of Trump siding with the HK people?

I use the term CCP because it's not the general population of China who are doing this, and they also suffer the consequences of living under a communist regime.