+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "I believe there is a real problem at Cardiff's academy."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "I believe there is a real problem at Cardiff's academy."

[QUOTE=The Lone Gunman;4940829]Fear not. It's just a witch hunt. Igovernor said so, and if ever there was a man with his finger on the pulse of the CCFC Academy, it's him.

[/QUOTe

Typical reply of sometimes TLG i expected nothing less off the sarcastic sod think he knows it all

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Typical reply of sometimes TLG i expected nothing less off the sarcastic sod think he knows it all
    You're the one who apparently knows it all regarding CCFC's academy set-up.

first of all every football club has a welfare officer who's job it is to look after the well being of every child in the academy . when my lad was in it we were given the names of all contacts relating to each age group

I know it's only print we read on the link but why did the parents make complaints to an education officer in this case steve ellis when the club has a welfare officer ? Every parent is given a code of conduct by the club and what's expected by the club

as for rob cronick doing the investigation what a player he was back in the day . Mel Rees who has sadly passed away kept him out of he city set up as he was the same age but many people including myself thought he was a better keeper and should have got a pro contract somewhere