+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for confirming that I have a good eye for spotting talented young players. I'd put I'd down to actually having played the game, and being coached by former intenational players. There are some things you can't learn from the terraces, or kicking a ball around Splott Park
    How arrogant can you get? Jesus.

In the grand scheme of things, nobody on this messageboard has a clue. That's why we're posting on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

In the grand scheme of things, nobody on this messageboard has a clue. That's why we're posting on here.
    Message boards are notoriously difficult places for trying to impose your will on others. That's why I try to talk about actual things, and avoid making personal comments about other people, which seems to be your (and many others) stock-in-trade.

And I'm not really arrogant as I failed to make the grade, but it was fun trying

Message boards are notoriously difficult places for trying to impose your will on others. That's why I try to talk about actual things, and avoid making personal comments about other people, which seems to be your (and many others) stock-in-trade.
    That's a personal comment about other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    It's not a derogatory statement, I was just highlighting what some people do, and it's a losing strategy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    He does it daily.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He does it daily.
    What's wrong with having a bit of banter with people who perpetuate conspiracies?

And I'm not really arrogant as I failed to make the grade, but it was fun trying
    You're the one making personal comments, which you have done above and repeatedly. You've spent the entire time lecturing people saying you know more than them. I made points, which you ignored or twisted into points over-egging the importance of Ampadu.

You're the one making personal comments, which you have done above and repeatedly. You've spent the entire time lecturing people saying you know more than them. I made points, which you ignored or twisted into points over-egging the importance of Ampadu.
    Sorry, that is not correct. If somebody starts with with personal comments then I don't mind getting my hands dirty, but I am never the instigator.

So in your book, expressing an different opinion is lecturing? If Person A says one thing, and Person B says another, nobody is doing any lecturing.

Just accept it, Wales-Bales is clearly on another level of thought and understanding to the rest of us on here, who else could have possibly spotted the talent of Chelsea's Ethan Ampadu and Toulon Tournament Best Player David Brooks?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Just accept it, Wales-Bales is clearly on another level of thought and understanding to the rest of us on here, who else could have possibly spotted the talent of Chelsea's Ethan Ampadu and Toulon Tournament Best Player David Brooks?
    There is nothing stopping you from commenting on any of our players, if you ever manage to overcome your fixation!

What a thread, a bunch of grown men who usually talk a load of cobblers, ganging up and accusing another poster of talking cobblers