+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Looking at the good folk posting on here, I think I'm in the wrong form.

But if it helps, I'm totally opposed to the use of multi-names. I mean, what really is the point - and psychiatrically, doesn't it smack of some sort of phrenia?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

But if it helps, I'm totally opposed to the use of multi-names. I mean, what really is the point - and psychiatrically, doesn't it smack of some sort of phrenia?
    Is that you, Portsmouth Blue?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Is that you, Portsmouth Blue?
    It's PompeyBlue - I've met him - but he doesn't seem to post on here these days.

Get a grip, mush!

It's PompeyBlue - I've met him - but he doesn't seem to post on here these days.

Get a grip, mush!

Never ever grasped it either, it’s just a mb ffs. People with multi who back up themselves with other names have issues, I guess it will come to head one day in life...I might post something and not even remember or look on here again for days on end. For some people, like the very sad jack roathie, or jirga, life depends on it.
    20 yrs ago it was far more lawless and funny.

Blog Entries

If that's the case then maybe people should be a bit more understanding.