+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where the feck has that been for the last few months?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where the feck has that been for the last few months?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Crazy. Great performance, deserved win, completely unexpected. When we went behind I didn't expect a comeback but would have been happy that we'd at least had a go.

Bulut - that's the way we like it, none of the defensive shit that has cost us a shot at the playoffs, but good attacking football. Hopefully he's learned!
    Ah feck off mun!

That today wasn't just about one performance

This victory was built up from basics over a long period of time.

Good performances stem from being tight, defensively we have become hard to beat and the introduction of Philips and Wilson-E at lleft back in January has made us harder to break down.

Feck me Eric, you sonehow make a victory sound like we've lost.
    You make it sound like you think Bulut read your ramblings and thought "ah sod it, I'll do what Eric says and see what happens"

Re: Where the feck has that been for the last few months?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Ah feck off mun!

That today wasn't just about one performance

This victory was built up from basics over a long period of time.

Good performances stem from being tight, defensively we have become hard to beat and the introduction of Philips and Wilson-E at lleft back in January has made us harder to break down.

Feck me Eric, you sonehow make a victory sound like we've lost.
    You make it sound like you think Bulut read your ramblings and thought "ah sod it, I'll do what Eric says and see what happens"
    Exactly. 3 of our back 5 are new players and now that they've gelled we look extremely solid. That solid foundation allows the front 6 to play football, which is what is happening.

Horvath looks to be our best keeper since Etheridge. Wilson-Esbrand and Phillips are steeped in the cultures of what are now the two best clubs in the world. Amazing signings and who knows what will happen come May?

The playoffs will be a distinct possibility if we don't lose against the Jacks next week.