+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron Ramsey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Aaron Ramsey

I seen that no player has been involved in more goals for Arsenal this season than Ramsey. If he hides, god knows what the rest are doing!

Let’s hope Ramsey and Bale return home once we get to Premiership!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    I seen that no player has been involved in more goals for Arsenal this season than Ramsey. If he hides, god knows what the rest are doing!
    He's a big part of a club that has failed for far too long, Arsenal are perennial bottlers, when it's crunch time Ramsey and co go missing. I like him as a footballer, but he's no winner, if he was, then he wouldn't be at Arsenal. I said in a previous post that he should be considered a 'great' considering his ability, but he isn't, and that's because there's a fundamental floor to his game. He's won two FA cups-so what, he should be playing in a team that challenges in winning the Premier league, or can get past the last 16 of the Champions league. Doesn't seem to be anyone knocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's a big part of a club that has failed for far too long, Arsenal are perennial bottlers, when it's crunch time Ramsey and co go missing. I like him as a footballer, but he's no winner, if he was, then he wouldn't be at Arsenal. I said in a previous post that he should be considered a 'great' considering his ability, but he isn't, and that's because there's a fundamental floor to his game. He's won two FA cups-so what, he should be playing in a team that challenges in winning the Premier league, or can get past the last 16 of the Champions league. Doesn't seem to be anyone knocking.
    Maybe if he had 10 other players that performed they may have won more.
    You seem to be laying their failure at his doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Maybe if he had 10 other players that performed they may have won more.
    You seem to be laying their failure at his doorstep.
    No i'm not, I've said that 'Arsenal' are Perennial bottlers, and commented on Aaron Ramsey's contribution towards that failure, as the thread is about him.

Three, and you just disproved your own point

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Three, and you just disproved your own point
    Very clever-win a coconut. Why don't you address the points I make? C'mon, on a European level, how good is he?

Very clever-win a coconut. Why don't you address the points I make? C'mon, on a European level, how good is he?
    Pretty shit
    hqdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Pretty shit
    hqdefault.jpg
    Yup, he had a great Euros. So did joe Allen. A great player in cup competitions. Why does he go missing in games? Why does he play for a huge club that can only perform in Cup Competitions and bottle it season after season. He's a very good player, but he's soft, and if he wasn't, he wouldn't be at Arsenal, more successful clubs would have come in for him, and he would've gone-just like Van Persie, Fabregas and Sanchez. You've not once mentioned his attributes or lack of.