+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The dutch general election. The biggest one so far for the right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Vincent. You are just a troll. My previous post made very clear that it was in relation to the entire population and had you bothered to do some checking you would have realised that anyway. It clearly has to be spelt out to you for there to be a basic understanding. You were clearly unable to work out that a specific rise in the Muslim population only resulted in a very small rise in tbe overall percentage of Muslims living in Western Europe.

Now instesd of all the scaremongering please prove just one report which states the Netherlands will be under Islamist control in two generations time. Just one report only is required.
    I'm off for a few pints so I will reply to you and the other idiot later but before I go just want to remind you that this is exactly what you wrote "It is calculated that the Muslim population in Western Europe increases by 1% every decade". Now you are attacking me for responding to your exact words. I suppose you are the kind of person who shouts "But I asked for a pound of sausages” at the shopkeeper when they give you a pound of bacon because that is what you ordered. If your mind is so disordered that you can't say what you mean then you are just going to continue to make a fool of yourself on this messageboard.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I'm off for a few pints so I will reply to you and the other idiot later but before I go just want to remind you that this is exactly what you wrote "It is calculated that the Muslim population in Western Europe increases by 1% every decade". Now you are attacking me for responding to your exact words. I suppose you are the kind of person who shouts "But I asked for a pound of sausages” at the shopkeeper when they give you a pound of bacon because that is what you ordered. If your mind is so disordered that you can't say what you mean then you are just going to continue to make a fool of yourself on this messageboard.
    Yeah, they're the ones making a fool of themselves. Definitely not you. No sir.

Absolutely insane change in odds:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/...prime-minister

Wilders out to 29/5.

Bookies have taken people to the cleaners.

Edit - I am confused, paddy power still has him as the favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Absolutely insane change in odds:

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/...prime-minister

Wilders out to 29/5.

Bookies have taken people to the cleaners.

Edit - I am confused, paddy power still has him as the favourite.
    Might be the difference between "biggest party" and prime minister, as there will undoubtedly be a coalition in power and not many would risk a toxic collaboration with Wilders.

Well that was a load of fuss over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Well that was a load of fuss over nothing.
    The Dutch result is of no significance in the grand scheme of things. Keep your eyes on France, if Le Pen wins the EU will have well and truly fallen off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Dutch result is of no significance in the grand scheme of things. Keep your eyes on France, if Le Pen wins the EU will have well and truly fallen off.
    And, no doubt, you would have been saying the same if Wilders' mob had been the biggest party.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, no doubt, you would have been saying the same if Wilders' mob had been the biggest party.
    I haven't commented once in this thread about Wilders, his political party or the Dutch general election. That should tell you how much interest I had in it. The Brexit/Trump support team are over in France, and that is where my interests lie, as I am curious to see if those data science guys can pull off a hattrick of victories. Of course, it would also be a bonus to see the EU smashed into pieces at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I haven't commented once in this thread about Wilders, his political party or the Dutch general election. That should tell you how much interest I had in it. The Brexit/Trump support team are over in France, and that is where my interests lie, as I am curious to see if those data science guys can pull off a hattrick of victories. Of course, it would also be a bonus to see the EU smashed into pieces at the same time
    That doesn't really answer my point though does it? Are you telling me that you would not have said anything on here if Wilders was the leader of the party with the most seats this morning? Seems to me that the centre right party that were the "winners" of the election are natural candidates for the globalist elite which you detest and yet you would have not said anything on here if they had been beaten? I agree the French election is the bigger barometer though and can only hope that, as in the Netherlands, "the wrong kind of populism" gets rejected.