+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BANDS WHO DISAPPOINTED YOU LIVE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BANDS WHO DISAPPOINTED YOU LIVE

...Mrs just said she saw Bowie at Wembley....Glass Spider Tour..
    I quote...
    the biggest heap of shit ever witnessed.... ever..in the world..

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ...Mrs just said she saw Bowie at Wembley....Glass Spider Tour..
    I quote...
    the biggest heap of shit ever witnessed.... ever..in the world..
    I think it is generally recognised that tour was bad. I was in Berlin a couple of weeks ago and we did a Bowie/Iggy tour. Our guide was a Bowie fanatic but even he admitted the Glass Spider tour was poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I think it is generally recognised that tour was bad. I was in Berlin a couple of weeks ago and we did a Bowie/Iggy tour. Our guide was a Bowie fanatic but even he admitted the Glass Spider tour was poor.
    Although I could never say I didn't like Bowie, I did sometimes wonder what all of the fuss was about. I went along solely because it meant I could say that I had seen him live. Sounds like it was my bad luck that the only time I did that was on the tour which is recognised as being, possibly, his worst.

Maybe because my expectation levels weren't great beforehand, that concert just kind of washed over me and I cannot say I was that disappointed by it. It's probably a sign of the lack of impact the whole night had on me that I cannot remember for sure if Peter Frampton was there as well or whether Cardiff was one of the shows he missed on that tour?