+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The person you were quoting
    Oh, I see. It's one of those interminable anonymous but personal spats you lot seem to have on here these days. Fair enough.

Re: VT to personally reimburse all officially organised supporter coach travel to Derby

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Oh, I see. It's one of those interminable anonymous but personal spats you lot seem to have on here these days. Fair enough.
    Admitedly its not exactly Dave Sugarman v Carl Curtis but it passes the time of day

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Admitedly its not exactly Dave Sugarman v Carl Curtis but it passes the time of day
    I'd like to think my online battles with the Happy Hammer were far more entertaining. He even turned up outside my office once.

I'd like to think my online battles with the Happy Hammer were far more entertaining. He even turned up outside my office once.

what is he upto these days ? ? ?

anyone know ? ? ?

He must have " moved on " and found something else to fill his time

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

anyone know ? ? ?

Whatever happened to him? Something to do with youth football, recall there was rumours of a spat with the club...

No idea. Haven't seen him or heard from him in a very long time.

anyone know ? ? ?

He popped up on **** the other day to stick his oar in but since West Ham has gone to the dogs, he can't really snipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He popped up on **** the other day to stick his oar in but since West Ham has gone to the dogs, he can't really snipe.
    He moved to Spain a few years ago. That cretin Adam Brown has moved out there too and was working for him.