Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
Too true, I see that Xsnaggle is saying that he himself has suffered with mental health problems, I see that posters on here have taken him at his word, I would have thought he would do the same regarding Tomlin
Well that’s shocking. I can understand people being ignorant to mental health if they haven’t suffered themselves, but to have such an attitude to someone else’s mental health when you’ve suffered yourself is appalling.

If Snaggles really has suffered with mental health problems himself then he should be able to recognise what Tomlin is saying is no lie.

Lying awake at 2am, 3am overthinking things and getting yourself in a state, and worrying about things years in the future that you can do nothing about, then telling yourself suicide is the only way out a very common symptom of anxiety and depression.

Wether he goes on to do the business for City is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. His health is more important than football.

As it says in the article mental health doesn’t discriminate and it’s an absolute pathetic notion to suggest just because he’s been well paid he shouldn’t be suffering from mental health.

Shame on you Snaggles.

Good luck Lee Tomlin.