+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A quick recap of the Democrats attempts to takedown Trump.

Trump is an idiot - Failed
    Trump is a deplorable - Failed
    Trump is a rapist - Failed
    Trump is colluding with Russia - Failed
    Trump is obstructing justice - Failed
    Trump is operating concentration camps - Failed
    Trump is a racist - Failed
    It's not going well .

See a second term ?..

Trump latest alleged racist remarks, reminds me off a lot of lads pub /work chatter during Brexit where they couldn't eloquently describe their views about the impact on their communities of immigration , and the actions of second generations British citizens delivering terror on the very streets that has provided them and their families a better life when seeking asylum .

It does seem immigration hatred and its impact ,racism , non inclusiveness is all around us .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's not going well .

See a second term ?..

Trump latest alleged racist remarks, reminds me off a lot of lads pub /work chatter during Brexit where they couldn't eloquently describe their views about the impact on their communities of immigration , and the actions of second generations British citizens delivering terror on the very streets that has provided them and their families a better life when seeking asylum .

It does seem immigration hatred and its impact ,racism , non inclusiveness is all around us .
    I know you're sensitive so I wouldn't normally say this, but what an absolutely bullshit take that is.

No one can compare the US president publicly telling elected representatives to go back to the crime infested places they came from people talking in the pub about terrorists.

I don't expect lifeonmars/walesbales/ronnie to, but surely everyone else can recognise that all this is potentially the beginning of a very dark chapter in America's history. We have to hope the worst doesn't happen from hereon.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I know you're sensitive so I wouldn't normally say this, but what an absolutely bullshit take that is.

No one can compare the US president publicly telling elected representatives to go back to the crime infested places they came from people talking in the pub about terrorists.

I don't expect lifeonmars/walesbales/ronnie to, but surely everyone else can recognise that all this is potentially the beginning of a very dark chapter in America's history. We have to hope the worst doesn't happen from hereon.
    The " go home " rhetoric he spouts is everywhere , and I'm fully aware of the harm it will do there and here .

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Trump has destroyed the leftist argument, end of story. Nancy Pelosi is livid!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's not going well .

See a second term ?..

It's not 'alleged' racism. This racism is smacking you in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's not 'alleged' racism. This racism is smacking you in the face.
    In your opinion, and just for balance the United States House of Representatives disagrees with your opinion.