+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Coming from someone who has posted as J R Hartley, CCFC Casual, Polo etc etc etc that's alit bit rich. Pot, kettle, Black springs to mind.
    WRONG

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    WRONG
    You weren't previously Polo and CCFC casual???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    He got to be, same MO. and Dumbthewasherwomen is Vimmy.

Of course he was.

Again, not that its any of your business officer, but I was Polo on ****, not on CCMB.

Yes I was CCFC Casual, and thats the only name thats been permanently been banned on here because Croesy was a hypocritical cry arse.

So, no, I havent been Polo.etc.etc.etc.etc on here. Hes wrong. I have had two names, and never tried to disguise that I was once CCFC Casual.

Unlike Croesy, who has been banned more times than Mark Dennis had bookings, and also tries to create different personas but always ends up showing his true colours. Wanker.

The guy pretended to be his wife ffs. Proper weirdo.

Again, not that its any of your business officer, but I was Polo on ****, not on CCMB.

Yes I was CCFC Casual, and thats the only name thats been permanently been banned on here because Croesy was a hypocritical cry arse.

So, no, I havent been Polo.etc.etc.etc.etc on here. Hes wrong. I have had two names, and never tried to disguise that I was once CCFC Casual.

Unlike Croesy, who has been banned more times than Mark Dennis had bookings, and also tries to create different personas but always ends up showing his true colours. Wanker.

I'd be particularly keen to see you back that statement up if you don't mind.

Cant see you Nick as youre on ignore and im logged in

Lol you were polo, banned off **** how many times? Fake valley hooligan calling me a hooligan.....just smile