+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    For someone who has repeatedly claimed he’s a Labour voterR and lamented the fact of their demise you don’t half sound like a right wing troll.

Therefore You’ll be treated like one. My advice to you is own your shit Re Brexit, Trumo Stop pretending to show balance as you look like a man who sees which way the fight is going in a school playground and then lifts the arm of the winner.

That's your view only and a few your trolls , I find it incredible you accuse others of trolling , isn't that a classic selecting self guilt trolling moment in itself .

I'm simply not as narrow of thought as you are , I can't vote blindly for a party because it happens not to be a Tory , you vote or support its policy and benefit go society, not vote as a brand , or pin a rosette on a dog politics is not my politics ??

I guess you come over as , I will vote Labour no matter what they say or do ( troll )

I dislike the current Labour party policies I am preying its gets itself back to the centre with a leader Nandy or Starmer and forms a effective opposition , so yes I will criticise a party I have voted for it doesn't make one a Tory FFS . If makes one who wants strong sensible opposition politics , if we don't get that we have Tories for life ????????????? ( but you know that based on fact not my view as millions like me spoke at the last election)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm simply not as narrow of thought as you are , I can't vote blindly for a party because it happens not to be a Tory , you vote or support its policy and benefit go society, not vote as a brand , or pin a rosette on a dog politics is not my politics ??

I guess you come over as , I will vote Labour no matter what they say or do ( troll )

I dislike the current Labour party policies I am preying its gets itself back to the centre with a leader Nandy or Starmer and forms a effective opposition , so yes I will criticise a party I have voted for it doesn't make one a Tory FFS . If makes one who wants strong sensible opposition politics , if we don't get that we have Tories for life ????????????? ( but you know that based on fact not my view as millions like me spoke at the last election)
    Hear, hear, I can't wait to get rid of the Tories. Unfortunately, they were the only ones willing to deliver Brexit, and without that we will never be able to control our own destiny, so it's a price worth paying IMO. It's not even being done for our generation, its so the ones who follow can shape their own futures, and not be trapped inside an undemocratic EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hear, hear, I can't wait to get rid of the Tories. Unfortunately, they were the only ones willing to deliver Brexit, and without that we will never be able to control our own destiny, so it's a price worth paying IMO. It's not even being done for our generation, its so the ones who follow can shape their own futures, and not be trapped inside an undemocratic EU.
    You and your protege are getting very wound up about this aren't you? You've come up with a classic justification there - "I can't wait to get rid of the Tories" followed by the "but". I can't say what the but will be in 2024, but I reckon there will be one!

Also, according to Jacob Rees Mogg at least, an awful lot of the younger generation who wanted to stay in the EU won't be around to experience the good times if or when they come.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You and your protege are getting very wound up about this aren't you? You've come up with a classic justification there - "I can't wait to get rid of the Tories" followed by the "but". I can't say what the but will be in 2024, but I reckon there will be one!

Also, according to Jacob Rees Mogg at least, an awful lot of the younger generation who wanted to stay in the EU won't be around to experience the good times if or when they come.
    The Tories will have served their purpose if they can successfully get us out of the EU, and I said that ages ago. I probably won't be around when the benefits are of an independent Britain are fully realised, but at least the following generations won't be stifled by an autocratic political system.