+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As a matter of interest, why the sudden Comey lovefest from the anti-Trumpers?

Barely a few months ago he was enemy no.1 among the Clintonites
    If you think it's major international news because everyone reckons Comey is doing a great job, then you're missing the point like Eddie Johnson on a one-on-one.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you think it's major international news because everyone reckons Comey is doing a great job, then you're missing the point like Eddie Johnson on a one-on-one.
    Any news on those BlackBerries? That will be major international news if you can solve the riddle

Is that pizza parlour thing still going on ? You know the one that was obviously a really story?
    Hmmm...

Any news on those BlackBerries? That will be major international news if you can solve the riddle
    For someone who claims to only deal with facts and who reads both sides of the story before making an independent conclusion, this thread has been a pretty awful performance for you.

For someone who claims to only deal with facts and who reads both sides of the story before making an independent conclusion, this thread has been a pretty awful performance for you.
    The Blackberry's are a fact, and they were using the sync function to send data to an external server. You just keep banging on about Trump and the Russians, while there is a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. I reckon if McCabe is sidelined too, then it will be game on. Trump has already tweeting about Blumenthal, Rice, etc. BTW this is all very old news, and I suspect Comey may have been blocking any investigation, hence his sudden departure.

The Blackberry's are a fact, and they were using the sync function to send data to an external server. You just keep banging on about Trump and the Russians, while there is a Pandora's box just waiting to be opened. I reckon if McCabe is sidelined too, then it will be game on. Trump has already tweeting about Blumenthal, Rice, etc. BTW this is all very old news, and I suspect Comey may have been blocking any investigation, hence his sudden departure.
    All very old news, but who started the thread?

All very old news, but who started the thread?
    Well tbf, Comey only got sacked 2 days ago, so I could have hardly made it any earlier

Well tbf, Comey only got sacked 2 days ago, so I could have hardly made it any earlier
    Then stop posting in this thread and start a new one. Anyone who still wants to bang on about Trump and Russia can carry on here

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Is that pizza parlour thing still going on ? You know the one that was obviously a really story?
    Hmmm...
    Yeah, that one's gone a bit quiet. We can all hazard a guess as to why...

Yeah, that one's gone a bit quiet. We can all hazard a guess as to why...
    Lack of any investigation?

Then stop posting in this thread and start a new one. Anyone who still wants to bang on about Trump and Russia can carry on here
    But it's all Comey related

Lack of any investigation?
    Why would that stop truthers trying to get to the bottom of what happened?

More likely, the fact that the ringleader Alex Jones admitted it was a load of old shite had more to do with the sudden silence.

Why would that stop truthers trying to get to the bottom of what happened?

More likely, the fact that the ringleader Alex Jones admitted it was a load of old shite had more to do with the sudden silence.
    Was Alex Jones the ringleader? I thought it was Wikileaks and reddit forum members who discover it, and Jones just jumped on the bandwagon?

Was Alex Jones the ringleader? I thought it was Wikileaks and reddit forum members who discover it, and Jones just jumped on the bandwagon?
    Discovered it? Or made it up?

Discovered it? Or made it up?
    Wikileaks made up Posesta's emails? Podesta himself has never said they were not guenuine.

Wikileaks made up Posesta's emails? Podesta himself has never said they were not guenuine.
    You seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which emails talk about the child abuse in the pizza place.

You seem to have good research capabilities, so put them to good use and find out which emails talk about the child abuse in the pizza place.
    You think it was only about a pizza place?

Donand J. Trump speaks (1 minute ago)

"Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

You think it was only about a pizza place?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Hmmm...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

According to this former Clinton staffer, the FBI have 25 indictments under seal and trump is going down!

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

Well there is one thing that is shiningly clear and unquestionable -
    We are living in, and witnessing times & events that are fecked up beyond our only very recent wildest imaginations.

I've seen much that looks to explain this from so many angles, and still , every day I find myself muttering ...WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Well there is one thing that is shiningly clear and unquestionable -
    We are living in, and witnessing times & events that are fecked up beyond our only very recent wildest imaginations.

I've seen much that looks to explain this from so many angles, and still , every day I find myself muttering ...WTF.
    I think we are getting close to the day of reckoning. Keep your eye on Acting Director McCabe and whether he stays or goes. That should be a big clue as to where it's going next.

BTW McCabe is also under investigation!

I think we are getting close to the day of reckoning. Keep your eye on Acting Director McCabe and whether he stays or goes. That should be a big clue as to where it's going next.

BTW McCabe is also under investigation!
    Well .. sigh .. exactly! Again - wheels .. within wheels.. within wheels ..

It was entirely predictable that Trumps presidency was going to be unconventional and controversial, but I never dreamed it would be as chaotic as this. It's like a bloody circus, surley it has to come to a head soon.