Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
'Rested' aka 'dropped' in this case anyway.

He has had a couple of seasons now and a couple of T20 runs apart, pretty rubbish fayre has been served up. As long as Hugh Morris is at the helm I cannot see us progressing.
Different role within the England setup but I really don't think he has any spine.
He (and Croft) to make some tough decisions mid season and took 'easy' options which ultimately cost us.
There are some talented youngsters which have been blooded, I just hope they are nurtured to theirs and our benefit.

Not sure of the solution but Matt Maynard worked wonders with the same players when he took over from Morris as captain (we did have Waqar Younis mind).
A lot has happened at Glamorgan since then but get Maynard back I say!
The problem with Rudolph is that he is contracted, and contracted for another season I think.

So the brave decision of dropping him, or sacking him are not really on the table.

We already have a team that is lacking in experience, and I cannot see the young batsman going for his spot. Selman was the man performing for the 2nds.

Im sure we are all looking for another overseas player to come in to replace the one we have that is not performing, but I don’t think that is an option at this moment.