Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
If and when i need to save £40 a month, i will keep that in mind, but i do like a nice coffee and the Lattisima provides that for me

As for the pods, i recycle them, you get a free bag from nespresso ( ours live in the cupboard with all the other recycling bins ), when the bag is full, i pop it into waitrose and they send it to nespresso, zero need for pods to end up in landfill, zero cost for me

see above

Nope, yours to keep, read the link,

Nope, yours to keep after 12 months, you do not need to drink 140 cups, you have the credit for 3 years, so can spread it over that time, 46 cups a month, between 2 of you, 23 cups, its not alot of coffee,

I used to have a tassimo aswell, never hardly used it, the lattiaima has a milk container that the machine heats and froths the milk, makes lovely latte's, completely different beast

if you were after a nespresso machine, this is, you pay £1, then 45 a month, which you get back in credit to use over the 12 month contract AND the next 2 years, as i said, the pods from nespresso are not the cheapest, but they are not overly priced either, i buy them from both the supermarket and nespresso

oh and incase you missed it, the machine is yours to keep at the end of the 12 months

marketing man ? ? it is smiple maths, look at the deal, as the title said " this is a cracking deal "

firstly, thanks for reading the link, yes you keep it after 12 months

I use mine for every cup of coffee i have in the house, maybe 5/ 6 a day, i buy from the supermarkets and nespresso, some of the christmas special pods they do are great

whenever mates come around the house, if they have a coffee, they nearly always comment on the coffee, most of them now have the lattisima

if you are buying direct from nespresso and i know plenty who do, this deal means you get a machine for £1, as you can always spend £540 over 3 years on pods

of course if you are happy with instant from a jar, this deal isnt for you

BUT

as i said in the first post

if you are after a nespresso machine, this really will be as good as it gets
God god - thats got to be one of the longest posts I've ever seen on here. You really are quite touchy about this subject. Are you sure you dont work for Lattisima ?. If not, you are obviously seriously addicted to Caffeine and need to speak to someone about going into rehab to kick it. I cant see any justification for spending the amount you do each month just on coffee. No wonder Lattisima are keen to get people to sign up to this. You are paying £540 for a machine worth half that and then you are committed to using their coffee products for at least a year (and probably much longer) until the machine is replaced. The pods probably cost them about 2p each to produce, so they've got you stitched up from all angles.