+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans' view

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves fans' view

Great fun to read , in a boozer in Tenby with a Wolves fan who I never met before and he heard the Damour foul was a red all day long . Showed him the twitter feed and he shrugged. Better one was some old fella , said he was a Cardiff fan but once they sold Toshack , he gave up . Ffs 45 years of hurt the muppet

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Great fun to read , in a boozer in Tenby with a Wolves fan who I never met before and he heard the Damour foul was a red all day long . Showed him the twitter feed and he shrugged. Better one was some old fella , said he was a Cardiff fan but once they sold Toshack , he gave up . Ffs 45 years of hurt the muppet
    how many times have you had listen to some bitter old codger say "I haven't been down since they sold Toshack"
    they also seem so have a big opinion on Citys current events lol

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    how many times have you had listen to some bitter old codger say "I haven't been down since they sold Toshack"
    You had to be there at the time

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Purely by coincidence, my first game was the 4-1 win over Blackburn - the first game AFTER Toshack was sold.

So I can say "I've only been down there since they sold Toshack".

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Purely by coincidence, my first game was the 4-1 win over Blackburn - the first game AFTER Toshack was sold.

So I can say "I've only been down there since they sold Toshack".

that's quality
    you old codger