+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coleman contract not renewed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Dave Edwards on instead and keep Ramsey forward might of been the way to go against Ireland, but what do I know!
    I would have done just that mate so you know as much as me, that might not be a good thing mind. We need to nail down a consistent way of coping with what seems to be a consistent problem. Seemed a knee jerk reaction against Ireland. Any way on we go the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I would have done just that mate so you know as much as me, that might not be a good thing mind. We need to nail down a consistent way of coping with what seems to be a consistent problem. Seemed a knee jerk reaction against Ireland. Any way on we go the next chapter.
    The problem was that Ramsey started dropping back too deep and couldn’t hurt Ireland. Coleman should have brought on Woodburn much earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The problem was that Ramsey started dropping back too deep and couldn’t hurt Ireland. Coleman should have brought on Woodburn much earlier
    Agree. Ramsey just got swamped back there. It's bound to happen again at some point. a better solution is needed than the one we came up with.

Coleman will still be Wales manager unless he gets a better offer before he signs a new contract. If he goes Ryan Giggs will replace him!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Coleman will still be Wales manager because he believes Prem clubs are queuing up for his services in a delusional fashion until reality kicks in and he signs a new contract. If he goes Ryan Giggs will replace him!
    FYP

We were the highest ranked Country in the group, a team full of premier league players, including Bale and Ramsey who would probably get in any National team in the World, and we came 3rd.
    Coleman not even in the betting for premier league jobs recently tells you all you need to know.